[pmwiki-users] Admin password not recognized for FoxConfig

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 16:53:40 CST 2008

Tuesday, February 5, 2008, 10:31:17 PM, Randy wrote:

> I have a suspicion about at least part of the email problem. You
> corrected Fox.php on 2008-01-22 to add handling of $ChangeSummary. I
> see that you didn't make any changes to foxdelete.php or foxedit.php.
> Today in testing the delete button I noticed that All Recent Changes
> is showing me "Post deleted", but the page history isn't. And the
> duplicate email notifications triggered by the deletion both contain
> the previous Summary ("item added"). I suspect foxdelete.php and
> foxedit.php need to be updated too.

okay, I added the same modification to foxdelete. see if that helps.
An update is uploaded:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FoxDelete

I also did a small change to Fox:
For foxaction=display with no target being set the output goes to the
current page. This was the case for 'add', but not for 'display'.
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Fox

I have no idea about the admin password  problem you are reporting,
and how it could relate to Fox.

  ~Hans