[pmwiki-users] Anyone recognize these error messages?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 12:19:40 CST 2008

Tuesday, February 5, 2008, 6:01:07 PM, Tegan Dowling wrote:

> "Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at
> /home/justice4/public_html/test/pmwiki.php:281) in
> /home/justice4/public_html/test/pmwiki.php on line 884".

A guess: don't you get the above because you get all the error notices
echoed? And you get the error notices because somewhere php
error_reporting is called, like  error_reporting(E_ALL);

I get heaps of Notice echoes when I stick error_reporting(E_ALL); to
the top of my config.php, in most cases some variables have not been
defined properly.

Try and turn  error_reporting off, perhaps in a php ini file.

  ~Hans