[pmwiki-users] How to chouse PmWiki caching method?

imoc blog.oc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 00:28:11 CST 2008

I'm looking for cache for PmWiki. There are several ways to do it. But
while searching around the list here I found PmWiki's "$EnableHTMLCache"
and many other settings which seemed to be the original function in PmWiki.

But I can not find any document describe them at 'pmwiki.org'.

Can anyone compare the difference between

1) the original PmWiki caching function, and
2) the FastCache recipe here:
      http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FastCache ,and
3) the StaticPages recipe here:
      http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/StaticPages

If I have a site built full of PageLists, which one would be batter? Can
they work together?

Cheers,
imoc