[pmwiki-users] Curious behavior

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sat Feb 2 17:26:39 CST 2008

Saturday, February 2, 2008, 8:50:34 PM, Steven Benmosh wrote:

> I included the read protected page in GroupHeader in a group that is NOT
> read protected. GroupHeader is not read protected either. I expected to be
> able to see the header on the new group, but it turns out that I can only
> see it if I enter the password. When I used action=logout, the header
> disappeared.

> Is that how it should be? What is a solution you would recommend (other than
> making the group readable, of course, which would work but is not the
> idea...).

I would think you would see content of the GroupHeader page,
but not the included page content from the read protected page.
That is the behaviour to be expected.

You asking for a solution, but to which problem?
Are you wanting a read protected page to loose its protection when it
gets included in another page?

  ~Hans