[pmwiki-users] auto-assign attributes to a page with given name

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Sat Aug 23 14:56:55 CDT 2008

There may be a simpler method, but here's how I would go about it:

array_unshift($EditFunctions, 'SetAuths');

function SetAuths($pagename, &$page, &$new)
{
   if (@$new['text'] > '') return;
   if (preg_match("/\.GroupConfig$/i", $pagename))
      $new['editpasswd'] = '@admins';
}

Note this is absolutely untested - just typed into the email here, so
it will probably require some tweaking and there's no guarantee that
the concept itself works...

-Peter