[pmwiki-users] pmWiki 2.1.27 - not able to view a site except the Homepage

Michael Schneider resu-cam at gmx.net
Wed Aug 20 10:47:41 CDT 2008

I've now created a .htaccess file in ./pmwiki/ with your content but
same issue.
I am running lighttpd and php with a standard config

BTW: Even http://myserver/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?action=phpinfo shows only
the mail pmwiki page.

In lighttpd.conf I use this for the php part

	cgi.assign = (".php" => "/usr/local/bin/php" )

and didn't changed the standard php.ini file.

Michael