[pmwiki-users] a read-only wiki

Sofia M sofiam at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 20:15:11 CDT 2008

Simon, those seem to refer to a site-wide password for page actions,
etc, which I don't' want to do with 'one' password

all I want is this:

admin (myself) can do everything
a limited group of users can 'edit' everything, create pages, delete them, etc
'the world' cannot edit/modify anything, to them wiki works like a
regular static webpage