[pmwiki-users] how do I add a meta description to pages?

Derek Lerner lernaway at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 13:58:58 CDT 2008

Thanks for trying to help out Scott.

I gave it a shot and (:Summary: stuff about the page:) or (:Summary
stuff about the page:) is not being accepted by my current
instillation. It's displaying as text.

Based on searching around a bit it seems as if description was chosen
over summary?
http://www.pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users/2004-August/006423.html

Is this a PageDirective that works w/ pmwiki-2.1.27 ?

and

are the only two meta elements that appear when viewing source.

<META name="description" content="bla bla bla...">

is not found in the served page