[pmwiki-users] Pagelists of multiple linkbacks

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Aug 9 14:16:33 CDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 08, 2008 at 11:26:20AM -0400, Andy Kaplan-Myrth wrote:
> Is it possible to use the 'link' option in
> the pagelist command to display the union of multiple categories?
> Something like:
>
> (:pagelist fmt=#headerinclude
> link=Category.Personal+Category.Professional count=15 list=blog
> order=-ctime:)

This is a planned feature but it doesn't exist yet.  On
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/RoadMap it's given as
"Allow link= option to do wildcards".

However, I'm seriously considering Christian Ridderström's
suggestion for being able to do set operations on pagelists:

    (:pagelist link=Category.Personal     save=list1 :)
    (:pagelist link=Category.Professional save=list2 :)
    (:pagelist from=list1+list2 count=15 list=blog order=-ctime :)