[pmwiki-users] Questions in using pmwiki - wiki farm and user authentication

ekoh at comp.nus.edu.sg ekoh at comp.nus.edu.sg
Thu Aug 7 04:20:05 CDT 2008

Hi,

Would appreciate if anybody could help me on this:

1) I'm created a new wiki farm, and the new wiki appears (Wiki2) but the
farmconfig.php settings do not seem to be working. Also, when I add a skin
into the local/config file in Wiki2, the skin layout appears but the
images do not. What is the matter?

2) I'm also trying to use the presenceAwareness recipe to implement user
authentication. However after following the instructions from
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PresenceAwareness, I cannot seem to be
able to log-in using the default password given. It returns me "Wrong
username or password supplied." If this recipe does not work, what other
easy ways are there to implement a user-based authentication?

Thanks alot!

Warm regards,
Elizabeth