[pmwiki-users] Fox - create numeric page name?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Aug 6 15:02:14 CDT 2008

Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 6:47:33 PM, Russ wrote:

> I am able to create a page named "1234" manually ... it's only when
> trying to create the page through Fox that the invalid page name error
> occurs.

> The beginning of the form is:

> (:messages:)
> (:fox inventoryform #top target='{$$pagename}' redirect=1
> template=VehicleTemplates#newvehicle :)
> || '''Stock#:'''||(:input text pagename size=30:)

Russ, I checked it out:
it is the use of 'pagename' as a input field name and/or a
replacement variable name {$$pagename} which causes the error.
Not sure why. Perhaps it interferes with the global variable
'$pagename'

If you change the field name it should work.
Or do as my other mail and use 'target' as the field name.

  ~Hans