[pmwiki-users] How to protect against vandalism?

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Tue Aug 5 07:00:16 CDT 2008

I know I should be able to find out HOW you did this, but after some
time googling I'm not finding anything.

Could someone tell me what variable needs to be changed or what page
needs to be modified to put the message about what password to enter
there in order to have this "open" type of password?

-Peter