[pmwiki-users] automatic page titles (aless) - non latin characters

aless alessors at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 03:36:28 CDT 2008

The modified page naming scheme I posted in another message of this
thread doesn't work with non-latin characters, tried a link with some
thai text and got: ?invalid page name.

The problem is in the new $NamePattern that we modified to accept ~ as a
valid character in page names:

$NamePattern = '[[:upper:]\\d][\\w]*(?:[-~]\\w+)*';

I think we should add the range of unicode charcaters \\x80-\\xfe to the
name pattern. Now, where and how... I don't know :-)

  alessandro