[pmwiki-users] fox: new page focus

aless alessors at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 05:22:06 CDT 2008

I'm using Fox to create a new page in edit mode and automatically add a
(:title page title:) at the beginning of the page.

I followed the example 2 suggested in the Fox Page Management article
(http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FoxPageManagement):

(:fox newpagefrm2:)
(:foxtemplate "(:title {$$newedit}:)\n":)
(:input text newedit size=20:)(:input submit post "Create Page":)
(:foxend newpagefrm2:)

Everything work as expected but when the new page is opened in edit
mode, the edit box doesn't get the focus (I have to click before I can
start typing). Is there a way to get the cursor blinking in the edit box
  automatically?

Thanks,
  alessandro