[pmwiki-users] Managing Drafts

Brent Zupp brentzupp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 23:53:03 CDT 2008

Instead of using drafts, I'm starting to use a non-public group to do my
drafting, then rename the document to the main group when the doc is
sufficiently filled out.

I used this approach because I've found that the draft function (when I used
it months ago) seems to  mess up google indexing--or so I speculated. Having
a private draft group seemed to bypass that potential-if-not-real problem.

Brent

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 12:13 AM, Marcus <prima at wordit.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 04:07:17 +0200
> Petko Yotov <5ko at 5ko.fr> wrote:
> > To list only pages with a "-Draft" suffix, latest on top, you could
> > try this: (:pagelist name=*-Draft order=-time:)
>

> Thanks, that's just what I was looking for.
>
> I created a page for admins which filters out the Drafts and added
> group=Mygroup. This will work nicely for managing PITS as well.
>

> Marcus

Brent Zupp
http://www.wanderings.net/

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
~ Dave Barry