[pmwiki-users] caption + float markup

James Montaldi j.montaldi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 17:16:55 CDT 2008

Hi all

I am trying to figure out the wiki markup required in order to float a
figure left, in a frame and with a caption. But the caption is wider
than the figure so must be on two lines.
I tried something like

%lframe width=200px%Attach:Picture.jpg|A long caption that requires
more than one line in order to fit under the image%%

But that doesn't make the frame 200px wide, only the image.  The frame
fills out to allow the caption to be a single line.

I got round this by using html/css coding as follows:

(:div class=frame style="width:200px; float:left":)
%width=200px%Attach:Picture.jpg%%
A long caption that requires more than one line in order to fit under the image
(:divend:)

But is there a purely wiki way of doing this?

Thanks,
JM