[pmwiki-users] Errors after server change

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Tue Apr 29 12:10:16 CDT 2008

Ø  My server-provider has swapped to another server and copied (in one or another way) my pmwiki-system to the new server

Ø  After this swap I get error messages on some pages - but not all.

Ø  It's like this:

Ø  Several times at the very first lines:

Ø  Warning: Division by zero in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\nooreg.no\httpdocs\pmwiki.php on line 876
Warning: Division by zero in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\nooreg.no\httpdocs\pmwiki.php on line 876

Ø  Then comes the page which seems all normal  !!??

Ø  and as a last line:

Ø  Error in my_thread_global_end(): 1 threads didn't exit

See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Troubleshooting#divisionbyzero .