[pmwiki-users] Bug in functions PageTextVar or Qualify?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 03:01:03 CDT 2008

Sunday, April 27, 2008, 4:49:36 PM, Hans wrote:

> I could perhaps filter this for the cases where foxedit loads a
> particular PTV into an edit field.

> But I cannot in cases where the edit form uses
> (:input defaults source=SourcePage :)
> and input fields with name=$:Var

I found that by setting $QualifyPatterns = NULL; within
function FoxHandleEdit in foxedit.php I can avoid the
substitutions made by the Qualify function on loading PTVs into edit
form fields.

I updated FoxEdit accordingly.

I still wonder why Qualify is called in function InputDefault, and if
it would not be better not to call it.

  ~Hans