[pmwiki-users] Look-and-feel

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Thu Apr 24 13:49:40 CDT 2008

I am going to try to "sell" pmwiki to my faculty as a better way to handle
our whole web-site (rather than just an add-on wiki section) at an upcoming
meeting.  One of the most important issues for them is the "look and feel"
of it.  Understanding that this is a very subjective issue, would it be
possible to get a few examples of web-sites from you on this list -- those
sites that really have worked on the aesthetics side of things with pmwiki?

I would like to get at least a couple examples where it is "locked down" (is
that called a CMS?) rather than an open wiki.  Sorry about the whole
philosophy thing... ;-)

I'm definitely not going to increase traffic on your site or anything -- I'm
talking 4-5 people that will probably look at a few pages on each site just
to get an idea...

Probably easier to send me off-list rather than increase traffic on the
pmwiki-users list?

Thanks!

-Peter