[pmwiki-users] flash & media questions

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Mon Apr 21 20:22:44 CDT 2008

i just realized how to embed a flashfile uploaded to one group onto a
page in another group on the same site (answering question #3) - the
key is using an absolute URL:

	works if flashfile is uploaded to the same group
	(:flash Attach:flashfile.swf width=150 height=100:)

	doesn't work if flashfile is uploaded to a different group on the
same site
	(:flash Attach:MyOtherGroup/flashfile.swf width=150 height=100:)

	flashfile uploaded to a different group DOES work if you give an
absolute address
	(:flash http://blah.com/pmwiki/uploads/MyOtherGroup/flashfile.swf
width=150 height=100:)

still wondering about questions 1 & 2, though
thanks!
adam