[pmwiki-users] Silent failure of ?action=edit

Paul Reeve preeve at pdjr.co.uk
Sun Apr 20 04:16:31 CDT 2008

I have just transferred my PmWiki site to a new hosting service.  Whilst the site functions normally, page editing silently fails: blank page content, no errors in web-server log, no errors in host error logs, nothing obvious in ?action=diag.  I use the Blix skin and interestingly the site action options ("Edit", "Print", etc.) are also missing from the otherwise perfectly displayed pages, although they are displayed under the default skin.

safe-mode is off.  777 access to the uploads/ and wiki.d/ directories is in place and a simple PHP script can create files in both directories (as can cookbook/thumblist2 from within PmWiki).

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Paul