[pmwiki-users] Triad Skin - Hide/Show javascript

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Apr 17 09:01:50 CDT 2008

Thursday, April 17, 2008, 2:45:52 PM, David Sovinski wrote:

> Where could I have found the information on

> $EnableLeftBarToggle = 0;  # no left (sidebar) Hide/Show javascript toggle

> and other variables that the Triad skin uses?

Best information pages are
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/TriadSkin
and
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/TriadTips

I am not sure if all Triad skin variables are covered there.
It is also worthwhile to look into the skin.php file's first half,
where all variables are defined, with comments.
Any variable declared as SDV($VariableName, ....);
can be set from config.php as $VariableName = ....;
and this will override the default setting.

How to suppress the left SideBar completely from config.php is not
covered though, as it normally is used. Perhasp I should add it to the
TriadTips page.

  ~Hans