[pmwiki-users] LinkCSSToolTip recipe

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Thu Apr 10 07:58:23 CDT 2008

Hans,

The code when you had the "|" syntax worked well enough for me to use.

When you changed the format from "|" to "|:" the code in my sidebar
stopped working: one place the tool tip appears instead of my
displayed link. Another place the formatting is messed up. Oddly, some
of the same code in my sandbox works. I've tried both Safari and Opera.

FYI, some people may be using this format for tool tips for external
links: [[http://www.whatever.com/"Tooltip text can go here" | Link
Text]]

I like the "|:" syntax best, if you can get it to work.

Randy