[pmwiki-users] Creating links that do NOT open new windows

Tue Apr 8 09:19:36 CDT 2008

I'm sorry, it was the $UrlLinkFmt setting in my config.php. I don't remember setting that.

I was able accomplish what I was trying to do by specifically defining:

$EnableLinkPageRelative=1;
$IMapLinkFmt['http:'] = "<a class='urllink' href='\$LinkUrl' rel='nofollow' target='_blank'>\$LinkText</a>";
$IMapLinkFmt['Path:'] = "<a class='urllink' href='\$LinkUrl' rel='nofollow'>\$LinkText</a>";

Thank you.