[pmwiki-users] UPDATE: EditMore v1.2
up at upisup.com
Tue Sep 18 13:29:21 CDT 2007
*New and Improved!*
EditMore now does the following:
* Allows you to add inputs to your EditForm for page Title,
Description, Keywords, Tags (categories, relevant links, and
attachments), and Notes (for automatically hidden pagelists
templates, wikistyles, page directives, and development notes).
* Allows you to make Summary, Title, Description, Keywords, Tags,
and Notes manditory
* Allows you to make the Title field default to $Namespaced if empty.
* Allows you to list Tags in 'easy' format, such as: Food, Poison,
Wishlist, OtherGroup/My Page, PmWiki:Installation, Attach:editmore.php
* Allows you to customize what any of the inputs looks like,
customize the message displayed when a mandatory field is left
blank, and customize what the Notes box will look like if you want
* Adds a pagetext variable, $:tags, to all pages with Tags, so that
you can reference it in GroupHeader or GroupFooter.
* Lets you choose to put Notes at the top or bottom of a page,
depending on your needs.
EditMore currently does not gather category links from a page. For now,
use MediaCategories or WPCategories, which will find EditMore tags easily.
~you are almost there~
More information about the pmwiki-users