[pmwiki-users] forum colors

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Sep 14 02:54:52 CDT 2007

Thursday, September 13, 2007, 5:26:49 PM, Matt Strauser wrote:

> I have enjoyed using the foxforum recipe.
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FoxForum

> Can anyone tell me why these forums are in different colors?

> http://www.solfa.org/index.php?n=AuralSkills.AuralMadSkillz

> http://www.solfa.org/index.php?n=RealLife.ANewAreaOfStudy

you seem to be using different template pages for each forum (set in

One page uses tables in the template, and adds the styling to the
table cells directly. The other (white one) uses divs with
class=messagehead and class=messageitem for styling, but it seems
there is no style sheet loaded to apply styling to theses classes.

Try and set $FarmPubDirUrl in your config.php, perhaps simply as
$FarmPubDirUrl = $PubDirUrl;