[pmwiki-users] Notify URL link

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Wed Oct 31 15:05:49 CDT 2007

We have a small blog set up using commentBox.
It's short term, we don't need a lot of bells and whistles,
but those few who are authorized to post want to notification on new posts.
the Post group is few so we don't mind admin task of adding them
manually for now...

I enabled notify, and have the SiteAdmin.NotifyList page set up

e.g.

notify=katir at hindu.org name=I-2008-Participants.Comments

it all works... except the link in the notification page is to recent
changes to the entire wiki.
How do I get the notification email just to offer a link back to

I-2008-Participants.Comments

?

I read the docs on this on PMwiki, but not able  to grok the right params
to use after the email address to force only the link to the page itself.
It may have something to do with trails but again, I wasn't
quite able to determine exactly what to do.

TIA

Sivakatirswami