[pmwiki-users] News skin

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Oct 31 04:45:34 CDT 2007

Wednesday, October 31, 2007, 9:35:07 AM, Mark Trumpold wrote:

> Is there something that could be done so that the middle column would so
> that it would expand to the width of the two videos or can I set the width
> of the middle column so it would always cover it.

The skin you use seems to have fixed width for all columns and the
wrapper. So by design it will not expand. It will require quite a few
css style changes, to make the skin into a flexible width one.

Perhaps as little as (I have not tried this),
put into css/local.css:

#wrapper, #column2 { width:auto; }

but maybe much more.

  ~Hans