[pmwiki-users] wiki etiquette for pmwiki documentation

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 09:17:04 CDT 2007

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007, Chris Cox wrote:

>> Hmm... well, if there's a maintainer and you add an important question
>> etc, maybe it'd be a good idea to notify him?  Not sure about this.
>
> It's a wiki.  If you find a perceived mistake... change it. If you want
> to clarify something... change it.  If you want to add to the page...
> change it.  That's what it's there for.

Basically I agree with Chris, with the caveat that the recipes are usually
instructions on how to do something, with conseques for the user of a
recipe. And it might be difficult for an outsider to really know what/how
a recipe does.  Then again, sometimes the maintainer doesn't know this
instead:-)

It'd probably be nice if the maintainer "watched" his recipe pages for
changes.

/Christian