[pmwiki-users] Zap Form not emailing

Eric H h.eric45 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 27 11:41:35 CDT 2007

Benoit,

  I unfortunately get the same exact thing with your code. No email and a blank page.

  I am using this version of Zap, $RecipeInfo['ZAP']['Version'] = '2007-05-31';
I am using pmwiki-2.1.27

  What version of ZAP and pmwiki are you using?
  I am willing to rebuild a new wiki from scratch to get this to work?
  Could you provide me with applicapable portions of your config.php ?

  BTW I use pmwiki for other things, like Project Planning, file sharing, my scripts pull files from the wiki for automated task like installing MySQL. I think its a great product.

  Thanks,
  -Eric

Benoit Dutilleul <benoit.dutilleul at googlemail.com> wrote:
  Hello Eric,

I see that you have no (:zap email:) field, therefore it is normal that no email is sent. What is strange is that you are redirected to a blank page because you have no (:zap nextpage:) statement.

Try with this script, which I use on my site:

(:messages:)
(:zapform key=SendAMessage:)
(:zap datapage="Messages" SendAMessage:)
(:zap email="info at web-farm.org " SendAMessage:)
(:input hidden emailsubject "Message coming from web-farm.org/{$Group}":)
(:table width=100% border=0:)
(:input hidden Origin {$Group}:)
(:cellnr width=120:)Your name
(:cell:)(:input text Name:)
(:cellnr:)Your email
(:cell:)(:input text emailfrom:)
(:cellnr:)Your message
(:cell:)(:input textarea emailbody cols=48 rows=6:)
(:cellnr:)
(:cellnr:)
(:cell:)(:input submit value="Send us your message":)
(:tableend:)
(:zapend:)

If it does not work, please provide the version of pmwiki and the version of ZAP you are using.

Cheers,

Benoit

  2007/10/27, Eric H <h.eric45 at yahoo.com>:    Hi,

  I am trying to learn how to make a zap form email me. I want to learn the basics to later adapt it to a form that I can setup for request for creation of Active Directory Accounts.

  The problem i have is that when i click on send message button, it sends me to a blank page on my browser and no email ever arrives.

  Details

  Code on Page

  (:messages:)
(:zapform:)
(:input hidden emailsubject "Email from my website":)
(:input hidden email " h.eric45 at yahoo.com":)
SEND ME A MESSAGE:
||Your Email: ||(:input text emailfrom size=40:)
||Subject: ||(:input text emailsubject size=40:)
||Message: ||(:input textarea emailbody cols=34 rows=6:)
(:zapend:)

  Portion of config file

  include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/zap.php");
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/zaptoolbox.php");
$ZAPmailmode = true;

  Please Advise,
  -Eric

http://mail.yahoo.com