[pmwiki-users] wikiform for blogging?? (was: possible fix for wikiform issue)

Asociacion de Robotica emarte at aiolosrd.com
Fri Oct 26 12:58:37 CDT 2007

John I have been playing Around with this as the solution you propose is
similar to the project/Issue  Approach, so I did the Following:

I created the Following Pages and Forms to Test:

#Form.BlogEdwin                    // This is a Form for Blog Entries

:Titulo:title (title=30) +

:Contenido:text (text=3*40) +

:Autor:numero (1*30) +

(Nothing Fancy, Just To Test With)

# BlogEdwin.Main

!!! : Blog Main

[[Add|Add Blog]]

(:wikilist:)                      // Show All Blog entries

# BlogEdwin.Add                   // New Blog Entry

(:wikiform:)

# BlogEdwin.ViewTemplate

[[Main|Back]]

Titulo: <title>

Contenido:<text>

Autor:<numero>

(:wikilist group={$Group}Comments entry={$Group}.{$Name}:)

// this is not, it will list all comments, I think I am doing something
wrong but I have tried several ways.

[[{$Group}Comments.NewComment?entry={$FullName} |Post a comment]]

// This is Working !!

# BlogEdwinComments.GroupHeader   // Ok

(:wikiform:)

#BlogEdwinComments.FormTemplate  // Ok

:Titulo:title (title=30) +

:Contenido:text (text=3*40) +

:Autor:numero (1*30) +

As I mentioned I only have problem for listing with the wikilist withing
blogs entries using entry={$FullName}, am I missing something?

I aprecciate any Pointers,

Edwin