[pmwiki-users] $PubDirUrl and $FarmPubDirUrl in recipes

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Oct 26 04:24:39 CDT 2007

I wonder if I should employ $PubDirUrl rather than $FarmPubDirUrl for
recipes which need some css file in a browser accessible public
directory.

For people installing without a farm setup $FarmPubDirUrl will not
work, unlike include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/recipe.php");
which works regardless.

For people having  a farm setup $PubDirUrl will point to a wiki in the
farm, and not to the farm's pub direcory.

Is there some preferred way? Some other method covering both
eventualities? I try to get installations more automatic, and failed
correct.

  ~Hans