[pmwiki-users] trying to understand Pagelist Template Samples

Maria McKinley parody at u.washington.edu
Thu Oct 25 17:05:46 CDT 2007

Hello again,

 I think I am missing something fundamental about how templates for
pagelists are created.  For each of the template examples, there is
some code that defines the template followed by the pagelist command
referring to the template. Where does one put the template definition?
>From the syntax, it looks like it belongs on a wiki page, rather than
in a php file. I tried defining the template on the same page that I
was using it with pagelist, but I couldn't get it to display anything,
so I think maybe it is suppose to go somewhere else?

thanks,
maria