[pmwiki-users] comment box

James Grizzard jg1403 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 15:05:35 CDT 2007

Ok, its bad when you reply to yourself but....
I understand now what I was doing wrong (not including the group name..duh)
but am having a separate problem:
I want the user to remain on the page where the comment form is, instead
they are redirected to the page where the comments are displayed.  The root
of the problem is that I don't want people leaving comments to see the
comments that others have left before.  I thought that the default kept the
user on the page where the comment form is located? no?