[pmwiki-users] Quick fix to Beeblebrox to allow section edits?

carlos.ab at gmail.com carlos.ab at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 08:07:15 CDT 2007

Em Quarta 24 Outubro 2007 23:46, você escreveu:
> Is there a quick fix one could make to the old Beeblebrox Net Gila skin
> template or CSS to enable it to show section edits? Currently all content
> in wikigroups with BNG skin goes blank if I turn the section edit feature
> on in local/config.php . I haven;t the foggiest idea how complex or easy
> this might be.
>
> More ambitious and interesting remakes of BNG are another issue, but for
> the immediate future I'd like to show PmWiki's section edit feature without
> a thousand-page format headache of changing the skin.
>
> TIA for any ideas.
>
> Don

I think there is a quick way for doing this.

Just change the Section Edit css rule to something like this in your
config.php:

$HTMLStylesFmt['sectionedit'] = "div.sectionedit {
text-align:right;font-size:smaller;clear:none;}
");

The difference from the original is the change from clear:both to clear:none,
and sometimes, if you use a float:right/left  in other elements inside the
page, things can move around in an unplanned way.

Carlos