[pmwiki-users] apply wikistyle to a heading

Petko Yotov 5ko at free.fr
Wed Oct 24 12:50:57 CDT 2007

On Wednesday 24 October 2007, Jon Haupt wrote:
> How do I apply a wikistyle to a heading?  Specifically, I want to
> assign a CSS class selector, so I want it to be
>
> <h2 class='whatever'>My Heading</h2>
>
> but
> !! %whatever% My Heading
> produces
> <h2><span class='whatever'>My Heading</span></h2>
>
> Far as I know, the only way to do this is to create a custom markup
> for it, but am I missing something?

Try (this one is used on the Thumblist cookbook page):
   %define=whatever apply=block border-bottom="2px solid #dddddd"
color=darkred%

or:
   %define=whatever apply=block class=myheading%

and then, in the page:
    !! %whatever% My Heading

the %define% code should be placed on top of the page, or in a GroupHeader, or
you can define it in config.php for the whole site, see:
   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/CustomWikiStyles

Thanks,
Petko