[pmwiki-users] Current visitors

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Tue Oct 23 11:14:05 CDT 2007

> I was wondering if it is possible to see which pages
> are being visited when there are current visitors.
> I have a , 'there are # guests' recipe and so out of a
> teachers point o view would like to see where people
> are on the wiki.

Patrick has come out with a way to solve the matter 98%.[1]
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/Present
Sadly, for some reason, he has not managed (wanted) yet to publish it.

I hope one day he will post the recipe [2], for it is useful in
schools and small communities.

Luigi

[1] It does not track multiple/parallel access from the same
user/browser, but this is a minor issue, on the average.
[2] Please, Patrick ;-)