[pmwiki-users] Newbie Alert!!! How do I attach/upload anything?

Petko Yotov 5ko at free.fr
Sun Oct 21 17:17:29 CDT 2007

On Sunday 21 October 2007, Jeff Schallenberg wrote:
> This is so frustrating!
>
> I read the documentation in PmWiki.Uploads and PmWiki.Images.
>
> In /local/config.php I have entered:
>
> $EnableUpload = 1;
> $DefaultPasswords['upload'] = crypt('uploadpassword');
>
> I have a file on my hard disk - c:\ISF Stuff\isflogo.jpg.
>
> So, in the sandbox, I enter the command:
> [@Attach:c:\ISF Stuff\isflogo.jpg@]>
> and nothing happens.
> How do I upload/attach a file?

You need to write
  Attach:isflogo.jpg or [[Attach:isflogo.jpg]]

No [@...@]  and no "c:\". Then, click on the link to upload the file.

You can also click on the "Attach" link on the top right of your page (along
with "edit", "history" and "print").

In case the file is too big, read the PmWiki.UploadsAdmin page to see how to
change the filesize limit up.

   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/UploadsAdmin

Thanks,
Petko