[pmwiki-users] Group home page link goes to wrong page

Niklaus Kuehnis kuehnik_0505 at gmx-topmail.de
Sat Oct 20 06:40:15 CDT 2007

Niklaus Kuehnis schrieb:
> Petko Yotov schrieb:
>
> (...)
>> I'm not sure I understand correctly. You said:
>>
>>> [[MyGroup]] (and its non-editable equivalent link)
>>> goes to Main.MyGroup even though I'm in MyGroup/.
>> 1. What is exactly "its non-editable equivalent link"?
>
> The link with the text "MyGroup /" on top of every page.
>
>> 2. The text [[Link]] inside a page MyGroup.Page links to Main.Link?
>
> Oh, I was wrong. Truncating the url from ?n=MyGroup.MyGroup to
> ?n=MyGroup leads to Main.MyGroup. Same as the above mentioned link
> "MyGroup /".

What I wanted to say: A normal link [[Link]] on page MyGroup.Page
correctly leads to Mygroup.Link .

Now, there's another problem: The workaround
$EnableFixedUrlRedirect=0;
Makes the link on top of the page correctly go to the group homepage
MyGroup.MyGroup .

BUT this is wrong for the Main group whose homepage is named Main.HomePage .

Do I need to move Main.HomePage to Main.Main? How can I make Main.Main
the default 'startup' page?

Thanks,
Niklaus