[pmwiki-users] Group home page link goes to wrong page

Petko Yotov 5ko at free.fr
Thu Oct 18 17:42:09 CDT 2007

On Thursday 18 October 2007, Niklaus Kuehnis wrote:
> >> The link on top of every page in the group MyGroup (link text
> >> "MyGroup/") should lead to the page MyGroup.MyGroup.

Hi. I could experience this behavior myself. I think this is a bug in the
stable version which seems to be corrected in the beta.

Here is my workaround. Add to config.php this line:
   $EnableFixedUrlRedirect=0;

This seems to fix the "link on top of every page in the group MyGroup (link
text "MyGroup/")" redirect problem.

> > Or, you can modify the $PagePathFmt variable [1] to something like:
> >
> >    $PagePathFmt = array('$Group.$1');
>
> I'm using the stable version of PmWiki. The above entry to the
> config.php makes no difference. [[MyGroup]] (and its non-editable
> equivalent link) goes to Main.MyGroup even though I'm in MyGroup/.

I am unable to reproduce the same problem, on a fresh install of the stable
version. If the above fix doesn't get links right, please add some more
information about what local customizations (variables, recipes...) have you
done, and if it is possible, show us the wiki.

Thanks,
Petko