[pmwiki-users] FOX Question.

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Oct 18 04:36:17 CDT 2007

Thursday, October 18, 2007, 9:40:43 AM, Hans wrote:

> First, you need to provide for preserving input values in post fields.
> Add to config.php:

> # POST input values will be preserved
> foreach ($_POST as $k=>$v) {
>      $InputValues[$k] = htmlspecialchars($v);
> }

PS: I am just trying to prevent any backslashes being added to POST
values. So I reintroduced stripmagic() in fox.php to process all POST
fields before anything else.

to me it appears the same needs doing for preserving quotes in
$InputValues, and not have backslashes added. So the above will be
better like:

# POST input values will be preserved
foreach ($_POST as $k=>$v) {
     $InputValues[$k] = stripmagic(htmlspecialchars($v));
}

I hope this is a legitimate approach.

  ~Hans