[pmwiki-users] action=edit hangs

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Thu Oct 18 00:32:36 CDT 2007

I am still struggling with being completely unable to edit a single page on
my system.  I can view/search/etc, but any edits causes the system to hang
indefinitely.

I have tried commenting out all customizations in config.php - no joy.

I have tried deleting .pageindex to have it rebuilt - no joy.

The last thing I believe I did prior to the problem was editing my
FormTemplate for a set of WikiForms.  I had changed the order of the fields
(~25 fields) and perhaps added a couple.  I fully expected the data on
existing pages to not appear correctly, but I didn't expect to suddenly have
a crippled wiki on my hands.

Is my only option to try to save off my datafiles and do a clean install of
pmwiki?  That seems awfully drastic.

Please, any help in troubleshooting, ideas to try, etc would be GREATLY
appreciated.

-Peter