[pmwiki-users] WikiPublisher & old (:toc:) commands on pages (Donald Z. Osborn)

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Mon Oct 15 19:04:13 CDT 2007

On Saturday, 13 October 2007 2:35 AM, pmwiki-users-request at pmichaud.com wrote:
>   5. WikiPublisher & old (:toc:) commands on pages (Donald Z. Osborn)

>Looking at installing WIkiPublisher (wish I'd been tracking this earlier)
>but have a question re the fact that WIkiPublisher creates its own table of
>contents. I understand that one must disable PageTableOfContents. Does this
>mean that the WikiPublisher recognizes (:toc:) and (:*toc:) in the wiki
>markup?  IOW, I don't have to change those and will still have the old
>tables of contents on the wiki pages.
>
>Thanks for any info.
>
>Don

Existing (:toc:) directives should still work correctly.

The main reasons for including the toc recipe with PublishPDF is to
make installation and maintenance easier. I can release one
library for people to install, with everything loading in the
correct order.

Let me know if you have any problems.

--
JR