[pmwiki-users] .SideBar

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Fri Oct 12 08:35:04 CDT 2007

> Am currently developing a small website that will use a
> horizontal menu bar per SimpleTab skin. Each menu bar
> selection will open its our group page and custom sidebar.
> I have created empty group.sidebar files but am unsure what
> their source code must look like - is there some minimal
> content requirement? Can I simply copy an existing site.sidebar
> and edit it as needed?

I'm not sure that I understand what you mean.
You have a site with an horizontal SideBar, something similar to this one
http://www.serviziotempolibero.org/

You would like to have special SideBar(s) for particular Groups?
In this case it should be rather easy
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SideBarSpecial
Yes, you could take the original Site.SideBar as an example.
There is no minimal requirement; you could put even images inside it,
or leave it empty if you like.

Luigi