[pmwiki-users] Cache files affecting AuthTable

Scott Connard connard at dsg-inc.com
Thu Oct 11 11:21:31 CDT 2007

Patrick,

I have recently turned on pagelist caching ($PageListCacheDir =
'work.d';) and have found a problem with AuthTable.

With caching enabled, some of my pages show up without any passwords
when authtable is displayed for a second time.  If I remove the cache
files it displays correctly the first time and not the second.  If I
turn off pagelist caching, it works every time.

I'm not sure if it is a caching problem or an AuthTable problem.  I'm
over my head with php...how can I help you debug it?  If you don't
want to deal with it, just let me know and I'll turn off pagelist
caching.

Scott Connard.