[pmwiki-users] Tag line in Blueberry header: the tmpl & CSS maze

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Wed Oct 10 21:22:18 CDT 2007

I can guess what the problem is, but if you have a URL, it'll make
helping you much easier. At the very least if you can post the CSS you
used for the tag line it would help.

Did you put #tag inside #title or below it within #header? The effect
you describe would occur if you placed #tag below #title. Try putting
inside the #title div -- that should put the text directly below the
logo -- you'll need to set the font attributes (size, etc).

   ~ ~ David