[pmwiki-users] "Backlinks" tab in Blueberry (& other?) skins)

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 18:21:30 CDT 2007

The Blueberry skin at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/BlueBerrySkinincludes Backlinks in
the bottom row of the header. My installation does not
(I have previously been including the "Backlinks" command in the sidebar
elsewhere, and assumed this skin simply integrated it into the header).

Is this a page action that I need to activate in the skin or in config
(local\config.php or the wikigroup config file)? Or is it active only with
newer than 2.1.27?

TIA.   Don