[pmwiki-users] New install help

Joseph Sands jsands at ldiscovery.com
Wed Oct 10 10:23:15 CDT 2007

The default webpage comes up fine. I created a hello world php page when
I installed php to test it. It works and I can open it from both
http://localhost/index.php and http://localhost/pmwiki/index.php, I
copied the file to both locations for testing. It would seem if I could
copy index.php into the pmwiki folder and access it I should be able to
access pmwiki.php in the same folder.

As far as wikilib.d, being that this is a windows system, does this mean
"Everyone" should have full access to it? Seems like a security no no.

Joe Sands