[pmwiki-users] Clicking on logo - file that controls where that leads

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 20:32:54 CDT 2007

Quick question after having done an upgrade. Can anyone tell me what file in
PmWiki controls where clicking on the logo in the upper left goes to.

IOW, I had a system where, when in a wikigroup, you could click on that logo
to get to the wikigroup homepage. Now it redirects back to the Main page. I
have a backup of the site, so it's just a question of figuring out which old
file had the old setup. It's not the config files, which I did not touch.

TIA.

Don