[pmwiki-users] strange authorization problem

Maria McKinley parody at u.washington.edu
Tue Oct 9 14:08:10 CDT 2007

It looks like when ldap is setup, it really doesn't check the author
input, it just sets it to whatever userid it retrieves from ldap. So,
for admin it doesn't get an userid from ldap, and it doesn't know what
to do. Must be someway to set the author directly for admin, and then
just get rid of the author input, since it isn't being checked anyway.

~maria

--
Maria Mckinley
Scientific Programmer